Choose either $1,000 or $1,500 of coverage to replace lost, stolen
or damaged baggage, personal belongings, travel documents, or
Here are the great benefits you receive:
• Personal Effects: Up to the coverage amount to replace items for
your personal use, adornment, or -.amusement, or that of family
members travelling with you.
• Personal Currency: Up to $100 for theft of your personal currency
as supported by a police report.
• Wheelchair: Up to $100 for repairs or rental replacement of your
wheelchair (or standard special features) if it -.becomes inoperable
due to damage during normal use.
• Injury of Accompanying Cat or Dog: Up to $200 for emergency care
due to unexpected injury of a cat or dog -.travelling with you.
• Travel Documents: Up to a total of $100 for the replacement cost
of your stolen passport, driver's license, -.birth certificate
and/or travel visa as supported by a police report.
Baggage insurance is designed for people travelling to, from or
within Canada and must be purchased for the whole duration of your
trip. There is a limit of $300 for a single item or group of related
items and a $50 deductible applies for each incident that you make a
Note: This information is an illustration only. Travel insurance
does not cover everything. For the complete terms, conditions,
limitations and exclusions please see the TIC Baggage Insurance or
refer to your policy booklet.
To get you started, please fill up the
and you will receive a free personalized quote within the next